Senior Accounts ExecutiveJob Description
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients’ accounts
- Building and maintaining strong and enduring client relationships
- Pairing and matchmaking clients who meet each other's criteria
- Making outbound calls to service and gather feedback from clients
- Proactively sourcing for potential matches from databaseProactively sourcing for potential matches from database
- Creating a professional profile for clients
- Responding to clients' feedback and complaints and resolving matters professionally
- Overseeing a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities to meet sales quotas
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language with impeccable decorum and demeanour
- Genuine, heart centred individual who continually meets and exceeds clients' expectations
- Organized, meticulous and enjoys working within a system and structure
- Self-driven, sales motivated and possesses a high level of accountability
- Confident, teachable and highly energetic to serve clients with an unparalleled service
- At least a diploma or higher though academic qualifications are not mandatory
- Mandatory 3 years experience in sales or accounts management role preferably with basic and commission structure
- Proven successful experience in account management
We are a start-up that is looking to start our departments. The right candidate will have a rapid growth opportunity to lead an accounts management team when KPIs are met. Starting salary and commission is between $40,000 and $60,000 with vested company shares allocated to senior and management positions.
Five day work week with a mandatory workday on every, final Saturday to meet clients’ and company’s operational needs. Basic dental and medical allocated.
Rush your resume to our HR Director at email@example.com indicating why you’re the best candidate for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.